ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 12-13-2011, 07:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to SS Shaun

because people dont want to spend the money now thats why. in the 60's and 70's these cars cost 1/8 of what they cost now. and people would by one car and that was enough for them. now every house needs at least 3 cars if you dont live in a big city where you can take a bus or train. i know where i live i need my car and my wife needs her car. and i use my rx7 if anything happens to any one of our cars. today most homes have two cars one for each spouse and if the guy is a car guy or the woman is a car guy(lol sorry had to) they will have something fancy that stays in the garage. so if they do make a thrid super coupe they will have to trim the numbers of a proven car like the vette and trim the numbers of the camaro to make the chevelle it will never happen. look at all of the car companies today. all of them have 1 (ONE!) sport coupe. all the rest are 4 drs and suv's. i'm not talking about honda making a 2dr civic and a 4dr civic i am talking about honda's s2000 mazda is ending the run of the rx8 and going to focus on the Miata. ford has the mustang what other super coupe do they have? dodge has the challenger what other super coupe do they have? look at all the car dealers out there today and tell me which other car company has more then 2 sport coupes that are considered the company race car? and then look at them and see how many have 3! None of them! thats why!